Online Publications

See some of Saul Fenchel's eminent domain articles covering various subjects in Eminent Domain Condemnation.

How am I notified that they may be taking my property?

Print PDF

You received a notice or correspondence from the State, County, Town, City, Village or other governmental entity that some or all of your property is being considered as part of a public project.

The project, and the possible taking of your property, can be in connection with a road widening, building of a school, creation of a park, environmental preservation, or community development or, for that matter, anything related to government or public operation.

Back to FAQ list